Teaching course sur les maladies mitochondriales
La médecine mitochondriale 30 ans après: état de l'art de la technique.
Nice, South of France, 11-13 April 2019 – AC Hotel Nice (Marriott)
Deadline for registering: 11th of February - www.rrd-foundation.org
Scientific Organising Committee:
§ Prof. Pascal Laforêt, Paris
§ Dr Shamima Rahman, London
§ Dr. Angeles Garcia-Cazorla, Barcelona
Pediatricians, neurologists, neuromuscular specialists, internists, cardiologists, geneticists, biochemists, and other clinicians and scientists willing to improve their knowledge of the diagnosis and treatment of primary mitochondrial disorders.
- To describe the pathophysiology, frequency, and clinical symptoms of the main primary mitochondrial disorders presenting in children and adults.
- To describe the main diagnostic tools (exercise tests, muscle biopsy, biochemical and molecular analysis) and to discuss their respective positions in the diagnostic work-up.
- Familiarizing with the differential diagnosis of mitochondrial disease.
- To provide guidance for genetic counselling and reproductive options.
- To describe current treatments and recommended surveillance for patients affected by primary mitochondrial disease.
For more details and online registration: www.rrd-foundation.org
Please do not hesitate to contact Kellquist cecilia [email@example.com] should you have questions or need further information.